Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gone Country

In the summer, nothing is better than country concerts.  Getting your best friends together, sippin' on some Coronas with lime, and rockin' out to your favorite country tunes...I mean nothing beats it.  Having been to so many over the years, and attending a few this summer {Luke Bryan will you marry me??} I think I have mastered the perfect country to chic ratio. A little bit of country with a little bit of sass is the perfect mixture.  If you take a look at my Instagram photos to the left {<--} you'll see a few snapshots. Below you will find what I think to be essentials for any country concert!



gone country

1. A Panama hat. Gives you shade even if there's no trees in site. 2. Boots. While cowboy boots are an obvious choice for a country concert, these Frye boots will chic up your outfit a bit. 3. This Pamela Love pendant. Need I say more? 4. Chambray, nothing says country more than a denim button down. This one from J. Crew gives you the perfect amount of sass.  

And of course, top it all of with a Corona. Because a Corona and lime is always a good idea.


xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment