Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jules Be Dreamin'

I was in New York City this past week, running around doing interviews and apartment hunting and I loved every minute of it...except for the part where my luggage went missing for the first day {but it did give me a good reason to shop ;)}. After some retail therapy, I decided I would treat myself to a blow out. I knew the place I had to go...DreamDry {Rachel Zoe's new business venture}. I go bananas for anything Rachel Zoe so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed {and I wasn't}. They make everything so easy, from booking online to a style menu with amazing choices. I went with the Sophia {the perfect amount of sass and confidence}. Once I move to the big city I know this will be one of my go-tos for a little pampering. Here are a few photos from my first {of many} experiences...

{the infamous chevron floor}

{Look out for their second location opening soon on 57th street}

{Priscilla was my stylist and she was AMAZING}

I wish I had a picture of the finished result, but I was running a little late for an interview and by the time I could snap a photo it just wouldn't do it justice. Guess I'll have to go again {hehe}...

Wearing: My Home t-shirt. Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans.

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment