Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lovin' on These Looks

As I mentioned before, I am a HUGE Pinterest junky.  I feel like I am always browsing for new recipes, decorating ideas, and of course new outfit inspiration.  Here are a few looks I've been lovin' on lately...

This outfit is so perfect for a day at the beach or pool party
pinterest.com


You can never go wrong with an LBD. And the perfect way to dress it down? Of course, add white chucks. :)

pinterest.com


 Perfect for a summer night dinner on the patio at my favorite local Mexican restuarant, Maria Maria. Taco Tuesday anyone??

pinterest.com

 If you know anything about San Francisco you know the summers here aren't the warmest.  This is perfect for a night in the city. Anything with leather...I'm game.

pinterest.com

currently listening to :: heart attack by demi lovato ::

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment