Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun In the Sun

Life is too good.  The sun is shining. I leave for Chicago in just over a week to celebrate the fourth with two of my best girls. And True Blood is finally back. What more could a girl ask for?

Even though it is still my birthday month {#monthofjulie} I have started to detox from all of my amazing birthday celebrations. Drank {and ate} a little more than I should and its definitely catching up to me.  I decided to take the week off from drinking {ending this Saturday of course...hey its my last day of classes for a few weeks} to give my body a little break. I will focus on school and the sun. Here's what I'm currently addicted too...

Addicted to the sunshine.  The weather has been so amazing here in Northern California and it makes me so happy. Nothing is better than laying by the pool after a long day of work {half the reason I love summer is because the sun never wants to set :)}. I can't wait to rock my new Mikoh swimsuit I bought on Gilt {for half the price!}, fittingly the color is sunberry!

pinterest.com


Addicted to floral headbands.  Summer definitely brings out my love for anything boho {my inner flower child if you will}.  And what is more boho than a flower headband?? They are just a fun accessory to add for a day on the lake or a champagne brunch with the girls. I recently bought a few from That Madonna Girl. A bit bold? Sure. But I don't care.

thatmadonnagirl.com

Addicted to Kate Somerville.  I was going to try and narrow it down to one specific product I am addicted to, but there are too many good ones from her skincare line that I can't decide.  I am currently obsessing over this and this, but honestly anything I try I adore.  Shout out to my girl Tomi who is the Kate Somerville representative at my local Nordstrom. She is the best. I owe my glow to her.


katesomerville.com

With the sun shining bright and spending most of the time outdoors, don't forget to practice safe sun! Kate Somerville has some great sunscreen and amazing tanning towels in case you are in need of a little extra color {:)}.

xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment