Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Spy Fall...

As I mentioned in my earlier post, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started {don't worry, if you haven't shopped yet there are still a few days left!}. This is such a great sale because Nordstrom puts most of their fall merchandise on sale for two weeks and then it goes back up to full price, what is better than getting fall merchandise on sale during summer?? The answer...nothing.  

This sale always puts me in the mood for fall accessories, boots, and chunky knits. While I am most definitely a summer girl, my fall wardrobe is by far my favorite.  I die for rich colors and comfy sweaters.  Since I am in a fall mood {currently sipping on some hot coco...I know its still summer, but I just had to} I thought I would share some of my inspiration for fall...

{nothing is more chic than winter whites, that yes, you can rock in the fall}

{that beanie, those glasses, that plaid, are everything}

{love the laid back look of the jacket and beanie with a pop of glam with the heels}

{fall is the perfect time for fur}

I may be getting ahead of myself a little with this post with it still being July and all, but now is the time to start preparing, right!?

What are your favorite fall accessories?? 

{1. 2. 3. 4.}

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment