Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CRUSH

I have always had a soft spot for anything Joie.  Joie is all things girly and I love it.  Every season their color palate is to die for.  I am so excited for their fall arrivals, especially this and this.  Loving their red pieces {red is one color I definitely don't have enough of in my wardrobe}. But, what I am really excited for is to finally check out their store on Fillmore St. tomorrow night in San Francisco! The cherry on top? Julia of Gal Meets Glam will be there from 7:00pm - 9:00pm!  I can't wait to {hopefully} chat with her and pick her brain a little, and of course pick up a little something for myself...maybe this??

{these suede skinnies are too good}

{this outfit is everything. love the color of the jacket.}

My girls and I are so excited about this event! We decided to make it a girls night out.  Drinks and shopping.  Who knows where the night will lead! Hope to see you there!

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment