Friday, August 9, 2013

The Aftermath

I had so much fun last night on Fillmore St., at Joie's Girls Night Out hosted by Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam! It was so great meeting her, sipping on champagne, and getting some fun nail art! I most certainly did some damage, picking up this amazing sweater {justified my purchase because I got 20% off ;)}. 

The best part of the night was having a date night with my girl, Amie. We have both been so crazy busy, we finally got a chance to catch up on everything! We fell in love with Fillmore St. all over again {we both hadn't been in so long} and we ended the night with a few drinks with some buds that just moved to the city who we haven't seen in a while. Needless to say we carped that diem! 

Here is a picture of the aftermath....

{I'm surprised I only left with one bag...that my friends is self control}

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment