Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Settling In

I have finally made the move to San Francisco with one my best friends and it's only been a week but I am absolutely LOVING it. Having grown up in the East Bay, San Francisco stole my heart from an early age and while I love Chicago and NYC {thought about moving to those amazing cities} I just couldn't leave. Something was telling me to stay, so I did.

I am finally starting to feel like I have my routine down. I am mastering the bus and have found a great CrossFit community at Lalanne Fitness. I am so excited about this chapter in my life and cannot wait to see what this city has to offer because I know I am going to {and already have!} fall in love with this city more and more everyday. 

I am so unbelievably blessed. :)

pinterest.com

I am taking every chance I get to explore and learn about the city by the bay. 
Go out and do one thing that scares you everyday. 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment