Monday, October 28, 2013

Borrowing From the Boys

I had one of those weekends where I had one thing to do after the next. And while my sneakers, Lululemon leggings, and oversized sweatshirt were calling my name, I decided to wear my trusty boyfriend jeans. No, I don't have a boyfriend BUT I live in my boyfriend jeans. I am completely obsessed. I love dressing them up for drinks, and dressing them down for Sunday errands. I think there is a certain sophistication when I wear them with my heels and a girl next door look when I throw on my chucks. No matter what the occasion, I always try and make my boyfriend jeans work.

 What I also love? Men's button up shirts. I love the oversized look of a men's flannel tucked into a pair of skinny jeans for fall.  Throw on a pair of pumps and statement necklace and you are golden. Borrowing from the boys is a great way to stay comfortable while looking chic. Here are a couple of looks that I have been and will continue to rock all season long.




something borrowed



Paige boyfriend jeans. Men's Burberry button up.

xoxoxo

:: currently listening to every night by imagine dragons ::



No comments:

Post a Comment