Friday, May 10, 2013

Addict

I get addicted to things very easily. Whether it be a pair of shoes {that I can't stop dreaming about}, a song {which I will then listen to on repeat for the next few weeks}, or a book {that I can't put down until I've finished the whole thing} I just become addicted.  I decided that I should share these addictions with you every Friday because while I may become addicted easily I also get over the addiction quickly, most likely because I bought the shoes, found a new song, or finished the book.  So here is the first weekly addicted to post...what are some of your addictions!?

Addicted to Floirda Georgia Line. All of their songs are amazing, but currently this song is on repeat in my house. Their album is getting me so excited for all the country concerts I will be attending this summer and they aren't bad to look at either...am i right!?

huntingbynight.com


Addicted to Charlotte Olympia shoes.  Even though I feel like I am too tall as it is, I love a good pair of heels.  They make me feel sexy, they dress up my fits, and I'm ready to walk all over everything. Charlotte Olympia heels are unique and they add a chicness to any outfit.  I had my eye on her Debonaire Heart Pumps and finally bit the bullet and purchased them.  I thought they would be the perfect birthday shoe...even though my birthday may be a month away it's never too early to start planning my bday look.


neimanmarcus.com

Addicted to this Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad recipe. If you know me I try my hardest to stick to a Paleo inspired lifestyle {it is very hard because I have THE biggest sweet tooth, but I try ;)}.  I recently made this salad with one of my best friends, Jessica and haven't stopped thinking about it since. To keep it Paleo I didn't add the cheese the recipe calls for, but it's a MUST try.

bonappetit.com


Addicted to the San Francisco Giants.  I am a huge baseball fan so of course I am addicted to going to AT&T park to cheer on my boys {a cold beer and garlic fries included}.  Nothing is more important than hometown pride!

mlbreports.com


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment