Thursday, May 9, 2013

Classic Flannel

In my last post I know I said I would post pics of my Cinco de Mayo outfit, but..well the pictures didn't exactly turn out as planned {I blame the tequila watermelon. oops ;)}. So I will have to do a reshoot of that outfit and share at a later date.  In the meantime I wanted to share one of my go to fits for your casual Thursday Armenian Church luncheon {doesn't everyone go? even if you aren't Armenian?}. Flannel is one of my all time favorite things to wear.  I love it even more when I can dress it up! This Equipment blouse is the perfect plaid, navy, green, purple...I mean what's not to love!?  

And I was so excited to finally bust out my new booties.  I think they are the perfect bootie for spring/summer! Who knew mesh would be so chic for your feet?? I love that you can still see my bright pink toes :)

Equipment blouse. Rag and Bone jeans {on sale!}. Rachel Zoe booties {on major sale!}. Karen Walker "deep freeze" sunglasses. Zara purse. Kelly Wearstler ring. David Yurman ring. Gorjana friendship necklace.

xoxoxo

photos by Jessica

1 comment:

  1. i am obsessed with this outfit and the two of you :)

    wish i could be there!

    ReplyDelete