Saturday, May 18, 2013

Better Late Than Never...

I have not been good about posting this week :/. I was busy getting ready for my first day of school {which I had today!} and I felt like everything that could go wrong this week did.  But now that my class is over and my weekend can finally start I thought I would share what I've been addicted to this week.  I can only assume it's obvious from this blog that I love to shop...I would say it's less expensive than therapy, but in my case that's probably a lie.  A pair of shoes can always turn my day around...and if you've read my first blog post, you know I am addicted to online shopping.  Since this hasn't been the best week I may have indulged a little too much and purchased some items that I have been coveting for some time...

Addicted to my new Meli Melo bag.  I got my inspiration from A Piece of Toast {a blog that I am also addicted too}.  I saw this bag in one of their instagram photos and just HAD to have it.  It's the perfect everything, size, color...I'm just addicted.

roztayger.com

Addicted to Rag and Bone denim.  I can't get enough {I have four pairs ;)}. I love the way they fit my curvy frame.  It's no secret that I have a bit of a ba-donk-a-donk, and all of the Rag and Bone jeans I've tried on have made my bum look good {sorry I'm not sorry ;)}. Anyway, if you are looking for a new pair of jeans that you can dress up and dress down definitely check them out!!

nordstrom.com

Addicted to How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days.  One of my all time favorite movies.  The perfect rom-com, it gets me every time.  It's just too good.

imdb.com

Addicted to Mikoh swimwear.  I just ordered my first top {I love that you can mix and match, only buy a top, or only buy bottoms...makes the decisions harder, but so much fun!} and I am now trying to decide what I am going to purchase next.  I bought this top and am crushing on this and this.

mikohswimwear.com

Lastly, addicted to this song. I am a huge Weezy F Baby fan and This is The Carter is my favorite {and I think his best} song!  It's a great song to listen to while running or dancing, or sing in the shower {and by sing, I mean at the top of your lungs. hehe}. My best friend, Amie knows all too well how much I love this song....

I promise to be on top of my game next week and won't go so long without posting! 

I will be traveling a lot in the next few months so look out for my travel essentials post coming soon!

stay fresh

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. jules!!! the bag?!!!!! im in love. cant wait to meet her in person :)

    ReplyDelete