Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seriously.

I haven't posted in awhile and I thought my first post after my brief hiatus would be some words of wisdom.  If you've been reading my blog you know that I am now 24 {sigh} and you would also know that my brother is getting married in a little over a month {yay!}.  These two events combined are a deadly combination. Why, you ask? Well I have been asked the inevitable, "Julie when are you going to get married?" "Do you have a boyfriend yet??" Come on. Really???

I thought my 20's were my party years? So many people are getting married and having babies and I'm over here being all selfish, {maybe} going out too much, traveling so much I practically live out of my suitcase, oh and did I mention being selfish?? {sorry bout it} Don't get me wrong, if you have found that special someone, more power to ya {I'll find him someday ;)}, but for now, the single life is treating this girl quite well :). 

I'm definitely a big kid at heart and I think that whether you are 6, 24, 53, or 79 I think we can all agree that Peter Pan had it right.  I am currently living in my Never Never Land {my 20's} and I intend to stay a little while longer. I'm going to drink champagne, dance on every table, go wherever my little heart may desire, and {try to} figure out what it all means....

pinterest.com

::currently listening to one way ticket by carrie underwood::

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment