Tuesday, June 4, 2013

#themonthofjulie

If you refer to my previous post about my birthday being my favorite time of the year, you'll understand why I think that the month of June should be changed to the month of Julie {hehe}. As I am getting older I would like to think I am becoming wiser {yeah right, but nice thought}. 

As I am approaching the actual day I turn 24 {not just the month} I'm trying to work on my whole perfectionist complex and try to not take life too seriously. I mean, fuck it I should do what I want. SO, my first step in not taking life too seriously was to make a list of things I want to accomplish/do/try in my 24th year of life.  A bucket list if you will...

1. Sky Dive {I have always wanted to go, and almost did my junior year of college on spring break, but didn't.  I think 24 will be the year}

2. Don't Over Analyze {So that whole perfectionist complex I discussed previously, I think trying not to over analyze every little detail will definitely help.  What's the point anyway...what will be will be.}

3. Spontaneity {I've done a pretty good job so far this year, especially in regards to traveling, but those late night jam sessions in the car with my girlfriends driving to who knows where are always too fun.  Need to do more of that :)}

4. Learn to Drive Stick {Cars people...get your head out of the gutter. I think there are two things a girl should know...1. drive a stick shift car and 2. shoot a gun. I got the second one covered so now it's time to learn the first. Don't ask me why I think girls should have these skills, except for the fact that it's kind of badass. Am I right?}

5. Get a Tattoo {If you know me you know that I already have one and have been wanting a second one for awhile.  Time to start thinking about what and where...any suggestions??}

I'm sure I will add more to this bucket list of mine, but for now I think these five will do. If I'm trying not to take life too seriously then I shouldn't take my bucket list too seriously, agreed? 

As I am writing this I am getting too excited about my birthday and the fun shenanigans I still have planned. I know this is the second blog post about my birthday, but given how obsessed I am just be glad its not more {sorry bout it}.

worry less, live more

xoxoxo

pinterest.com

::currently listening to i want crazy by hunter hayes::

No comments:

Post a Comment