Thursday, October 31, 2013

BOO!

If you've been following my blog you know that June is my most cherished month {because of my birthday}. My second favorite month, would be October. It is the beginning of my favorite season {autumn} and it is also the month of my second favorite holiday {behind my birthday, and yes I know birthdays are not holidays but well that's just the way I see it}.  

My love for Halloween began when I learned to write, my first word was Boo. I wrote it everywhere {literally}, on paper, in books, on the walls, on my brother {hehe}. And ever since I can remember I have loved scaring people, it started when I would scare my dad when he would come home from work. He knew it was coming because I hid in the same spot everyday, but being the {best} dad he always played along {to this day I try and catch him off guard every once in a while ;)}. As I grew older I fell in love with the decorations, scary movies, the costumes...everything. I mean what's not fun about being able to dress up as somebody {or something} else for one day, it's so fun to get into character.

But anyway, it honor of my {second} favorite holiday, here are some things I'm coveting for the most spooky time of the year.

happy halloween


1. Charlotte Olympia clutch 2. Jennifer Fisher ring 3. Christian Louboutin spiked heels 4. Asos sweater
5. Charlotte Olympia flats 6. Alexander McQueen bangle 7. Jennifer Fisher cuff 8. Kenzo sweatshirt

I have decided to be Maverick from TopGun this year. I've always thought this was a fun and easy costume {seeing as how I didn't plan very well this Halloween} so this is the year.

Happy Haunting.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment